It's time for a praise break
- A "praise break" is an assessment & showing of gratitude for all that God has done for you.
- There is a difference between happiness & joy. HAPPINESS depends on what happens TO you, but JOY is based on what is going on IN you.
- Joy is a spiritual perspective which feeds your faith & reminds you that everything is in God's hands. It is the inward dwelling of God's power and spirit that governs our outlook on life's situations.
- A praise break challenges you not to forget where your true strength comes from. It makes clear why you do what you do, and who you do it for!
- As we move to next level in God, there ought to be a periodic CHECK UP from the NECK UP. Check ups provide a time for renewal, refocus & reflection.
- Everything that looks like it's against you, isn't meant to destroy you. It could be that a shift in perspective will reveal that the opposition was not designed to take you OUT, but rather take you THROUGH.
- Maybe your renewal hasn't come yet b/c you've been substituting other things for the Word of God in your life. You cannot accomplish or receive what God has for you without His word.
- Take the time to take a break in prayer to simply ask God, "what's next?" Don't spend time asking people who don't know, time is too critical.